Automation technology (m / f / d)
- You want to be involved in extraordinary projects in the future and actively lend a hand.
- You are looking for a place for your creative ideas.
- You don’t just want to spend your working day at the PC.
- You enjoy technology.
- You have knowledge of PLC programming (Simatic, Beckhoff, or similar).
- You want to be part of a young and dynamic team and make a difference.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or are about to do so.
- You are fascinated by automation technology and the many facets of mechanical engineering.
- Development of automation solutions in the field of production technology.
- Programming and commissioning of complex control, visualization and process control systems and their transfer to production.