Systems and solution concepts of evopro systems engineering AG
To automate screwdriving processes, screwdriving robots can be integrated into existing manufacturing cells. Cycle times, despite different screwdriving processes and necessary tool changes, can be improved by precise optimization of the processes and robot travel paths.
- Robot Integration
- Project planning
- Electronic planning
- PLC and robot programming
Fully automated production cell for clinching vehicle components is designed for large quantities with high availability. The system software with visualization offers flexible working at the station with a mobile system control panel and a fast diagnosis in case of occurring faults. Equipped with safety technology, it is possible to enable safe plant operation with human-machine contact.
- Cycle time 55 seconds - 450 components per shift
- Construction of two plants
- Component measurement by means of camera system and measuring robot
- Screwdriving Robot
- Safety technology
- Simatic S7 Safety CPU
- Safety W-Lan Mobile Panel with WinCC flexible
Assembly line for the assembly of a DC/DC voltage converter. Seven individual stations are linked together with a conveyor belt. The voltage converter is transported through the individual stations by means of a workpiece carrier. At the stations the component is completely assembled. One of the stations consists of the so-called "tunnel", which is equipped with an automatic EOL test station. The last station is required as a packing station. At the end of the line there is a niO belt. The empty workpiece carrier is transported to the assembly station via a return conveyor.
- Travel speed (assembly line): 12m/s
- Travel speed (feedback conveyor): 18m/s
- Complete assembly in one plant
- Completely enclosed
Electropneumatic control valves are processed by means of rotary transfer units. For this purpose, the component passes through four stations, each of which is reached by rotating the rotary indexing table by 90°.
- Inserting or removing the component
- Plasma treatment
- Dispensing adhesives
- UV Exposure
- Cycle time: about 45 seconds
- Quantity: 1.800.000 pieces / year
Exactly positioned bonding of metallic inserts into a biopsy carbon diaphragm in the field of medical technology. The symmetrical positioning of the inserts in the aperture is particularly important. Verified for different medical technology requirements.
- Bonding device for Biopsy Carbon Aperture
- Dimensions: 620 x 670 x 180 mm
- Material: 1.4301 INVAR possible
- Accuracy recording points: 0,1mm
- Center centering accuracy: 0,05mm
- 3D measurement protocol
Robust chiselling technology with highly dynamic. The system is similar to the manual process of chiselling. Due to the possibility to continuously monitor parameters such as feed torque, current penetration depth and load changes during the process, the time required to chisel on a cement mould has been reduced to 1/3 of the maximum possible time.
- Torque-sensing chisel function
- 800°C handling temperature
- Siemens Sinamics drive technology
- Siemens S7 control
- Integration into higher-level control process